Robotic Hair Transplant in Turkey
Robotic hair transplant provides permanent, natural, healthy and lush hair in a painless, comfortable and fast way without separating people from their loved ones and social life. Whether male or female, anyone who has hair loss can leave the problem of hair loss in the past without compromising the quality of life with robotic hair transplantation. Robotic hair transplantation technology is only available in Japan, Germany, England, USA, Spain, Greece and Turkey. Esteworld Health Group has this technology in our country.
What is Robotic Hair Transplant?
Robotic hair transplant is a modern hair restoration technique for individuals with hair loss. In this method, robotic devices are equipped with programmed algorithms and used to collect and transplant hair follicles. The procedure usually starts with the precise collection of hair follicles (donor area) from the nape of the neck. The robotic system collects hair follicles from the designated area through cameras and sensors. Then, these hair follicles are transplanted into small channels opened towards the areas to be transplanted. Robotic hair transplantation allows for more accurate results by increasing the precision of the operation and optimises the procedure time while reducing the human dependency of surgical intervention. This method aims to achieve aesthetic and natural results while at the same time providing a more comfortable experience for patients.
How is Robotic Hair Transplant Performed?
Robotic hair transplantation is a hair restoration method that is widely used today. In this method, sapphire FUE hair transplantation technique is used to achieve successful and natural results. Unlike in robotic hair transplantation, the processes of collecting the roots from the donor area and opening small and flat microchannels made with sapphire ore in the areas to be transplanted are carried out precisely by a robot. The hair transplantation robot used in our clinic plans in a three-dimensional way how many roots will be transplanted in which area, in which area and at which angle the channels where the roots will be placed will be opened and how many roots will be transplanted per 1 cm2 in order to obtain the most effective results. The planning stages of robotic hair transplantation are as follows:
- The robot determines the healthiest and most suitable roots from the donor area through optical readers.
- The roots are collected almost flawlessly in accordance with the direction of origin.
- 2000-2500 roots can be collected in one session.
- The collected roots are quickly cleaned and placed in a special solution.
- At this stage, the collection process takes approximately 2 hours while preserving the vitality of the hair follicles.
Opening the Canals:
- The area to be transplanted is sterilised and local anaesthesia is applied.
- The robot opens micro channels according to the number and natural exit direction determined by the doctor.
- These channels are so small that the scalp heals within a few days and there is no scar after the procedure.
- The canal opening process takes about an hour and 2-3 thousand canals can be opened in one session.
Transplantation of Roots:
- The collected hair follicles are transplanted in accordance with the direction of the opened channels and natural hair growth.
- The transplantation process requires great care and meticulousness, it is done with the precision of a jewellery master.
- This stage is performed manually and synchronised with team work.
- All these procedures are completed on the same day, in approximately 6-7 hours. If the person does not have aesthetic concerns, he/she can return to his/her normal life on the same day.
What are the Advantages of Robotic Hair Transplantation?
- In order to obtain the most efficient results, the hair transplantation robot plans three-dimensionally how many roots will be transplanted in which area, how many degrees the channels where the roots will be placed will be opened in which area, and how many roots will be transplanted per 1 cm2. The entire hair transplantation process is carried out in line with this planning. Thus, the transplanted hair grows and thickens in a naturalness that cannot be distinguished from the person’s own hair
- Since the optical reader of the robot can also see the angle of the root under the skin, healthy hair follicles are collected with almost zero error in accordance with the direction of origin; without breaking, damaging and damaging the roots on the sides. Thus, the highest efficiency is obtained from robotic hair transplantation using the sapphire FUE hair transplantation technique
- In robotic hair transplantation, canals are opened with millimetric measurements. The fact that the opened channels are so small allows the healing process and no scarring.
- The fact that the sensitive canal openers of the robot, which move with millimetric measurements, open micro channels according to the natural direction of hair growth, plays an active role in both holding the transplanted hair to the scalp more strongly and obtaining a natural appearance.
- Robotic hair transplantation technology allows microchannels to be opened at more frequent intervals in the area where hair transplantation will be performed, thus allowing the roots to be transplanted closer to each other. A much more natural and fuller appearance is obtained by transplanting hair follicles more frequently and in accordance with the direction of growth.
Why Should I Choose Turkey for Robotic Hair Transplantation?
There are several reasons why having a robotic hair transplant in Turkey is attractive. Firstly, robotic hair transplantation costs are quite affordable and competitive compared to other countries. High-quality healthcare services are offered at more accessible prices compared to other countries. Turkey is also home to experienced and specialised doctors in the field of hair transplantation. This guarantees successful results and satisfaction. Geographical location is also one of the reasons why Turkey is preferred. Turkey is easily accessible from Europe, Asia and the Middle East, providing ease of travel for international patients. Cost-effectiveness, expertise, successful results and easy accessibility make Turkey a preferred destination for robotic hair transplantation.
Robotic Hair Transplant Prices in Turkey
The prices of robotic hair transplantation in Turkey vary depending on the method of hair transplantation, the number of grafts, the experience of the doctor, the technology used and the location of the clinic. It is difficult to specify a clear price because personalised treatment plans and needs are among the important factors affecting prices. You can contact us directly for detailed price information.
You can contact Esteworld to get detailed information about Turkey 2023 robotic hair transplant prices. Meet Esteworld’s expert hair doctors and achieve the permanent results you want.