What is FUT Hair Transplantation? In Which Cases Is It Applied?
FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation) is a method used for hair transplantation. In this method, permanent hair follicles at the back of the hair are usually surgically removed from the nape of the neck. The hair follicles taken from this area are separated into hair follicles under a microscope and transplanted to balding or sparse areas. FUT is a hair transplantation method in which hair follicles are removed collectively. Therefore, it provides more effective hair transplantation to larger areas. FUT hair transplantation is generally preferred in advanced stages of hair loss and restoration of large hair areas. This method is used to achieve effective and permanent results in cases where more hair follicles are needed.
Who is FUT Hair Transplantation Method Applied to? Am I a Suitable Candidate for FUT Hair Transplantation Method?
FUT Hair Transplantation Method is applied to individuals who have permanent hair loss and are considering hair transplantation. In order to be a suitable candidate, hair density should be sufficient. Besides these
- The patient must be over 22 years old,
- Having a sufficient donor area and
- The general health condition of the patient must be good.
It is important to consult a hair transplant specialist for a detailed evaluation.
How is FUT Hair Transplantation Technique Applied?
The patient who is deemed suitable for the fut hair transplantation method by our specialist doctors goes through the stages.
- Patient Evaluation:
The hair structure, the condition of the donor area and the general health status of the individual considering hair transplantation are evaluated. Suitability is determined.
- Local Anaesthesia:
The areas where hair transplantation will be performed are numbed with local anaesthesia so that the patient does not feel pain or discomfort.
- Preparation of the Donor Area:
Generally, the scalp (donor area) of the back of the head where the hair follicles will be taken is prepared. Hair follicles are taken from this area.
- Taking the Grafts:
Thin tissue strips are taken from the prepared donor area. The hair follicles in these strips are separated under a microscope and grafts are obtained.
- Preparation of the Recipient Area:
Micro channels are opened in the recipient area where the hair follicles will be transplanted.
- Transplantation of Grafts:
The obtained hair follicles are carefully placed in the micro channels. This process is repeated until a natural appearance is obtained in accordance with the hair transplantation plan.
FUT hair transplantation method provides permanent results with the correct preparation of the recipient and donor areas and careful placement of the hair follicles.
What are the Advantages of FUT Hair Transplantation?
- In the FUT technique, more grafts are taken in a single session since the hair follicles are taken in strips. This is especially advantageous for patients with extensive hair loss.
- It is faster than other hair transplantation methods.
- FUT can transplant the hair follicles more densely, which can increase the natural appearance and density of the hair.
- Since the hair follicles taken in the FUT method are taken in a strip, less donor area can be used compared to FUE. This may result in less damage to the donor area.
- Healthy hair follicles taken with the FUT method usually provide long-term and permanent results. This means long-term satisfaction for patients.
Things to Consider Before and After FUT Hair Transplantation
Things to Consider Before FUT Hair Transplantation
- It is important to choose an expert, experienced and reliable hair transplant specialist. It is important to examine the specialist’s past work and patient feedback.
- The hair transplant specialist should comprehensively evaluate the patient’s hair condition and general health status. This helps to determine the most appropriate treatment plan.
- Smoking and alcohol use can negatively affect blood circulation and complicate the healing process. Therefore, these substances should be avoided before the procedure if possible.
- You should inform the hair transplant specialist about the medications and vitamin supplements you use before hair transplantation. If necessary, certain medications can be discontinued or changed.
- Maintaining a healthy and balanced diet before hair transplantation supports general health.
- It is important to pay attention to hair and scalp hygiene before the procedure. It should also be remembered that comfortable clothes should be chosen on the day of the procedure.
Things to Consider After FUT Hair Transplantation
- After hair transplantation, it is important to carefully follow all instructions given by the doctor. This can speed up the healing process and reduce the risk of complications.
- Resting and avoiding excessive physical activity after the procedure supports the healing process. Excessive exercise and heavy lifting should be avoided.
- It is important to avoid activities such as swimming and sauna for a certain period of time after hair transplantation, as such activities can increase the risk of infection.
- It is important to protect the head from the sun after hair transplantation.
Why Should I Get a FUT Hair Transplant in Turkey?
There are many reasons to have a FUT hair transplant in Turkey. Firstly, FUT hair transplantation costs in Turkey are more affordable and competitive compared to other countries. High-quality health services are offered at more accessible prices compared to other countries. In addition, Turkey has experienced and specialised doctors in the field of FUT hair transplantation. This is a guarantee of successful results and satisfaction. Another reason is Turkey’s geographical location. Turkey is easily accessible from Europe, Asia and the Middle East and provides ease of travel for international patients. Cost-effectiveness, expertise, successful results and accessibility make Turkey a preferred destination for FUT hair transplantation.
Turkey FUT Hair Transplant Prices
FUT hair transplantation prices in Turkey vary according to the hair transplantation method, the number of grafts, the experience of the doctor, the technology used and the location of the clinic. Since personalised treatment plans and needs are one of the important factors affecting prices, it is difficult to determine a clear price. You can contact us directly for detailed price information.
You can contact Esteworld to get detailed information about Turkey 2023 FUT hair transplantation prices. Meet Esteworld’s expert hair doctors and achieve the permanent results you want.