Eyebrow Transplant in Turkey
The shape and fullness of our eyebrows greatly affect facial expression. Sometimes the eyebrows are sparse or irregular, or lose the thickness and volume of their youth. With eyebrow transplantation, it is possible to achieve the former volume and thickness of the eyebrows. Eyebrow transplant is a method used to give our face a more attractive and prominent appearance by giving our eyebrows the shape we want.
What is Eyebrow Transplantation? Who is it applied to?
Eyebrow transplant is a surgical intervention performed to solve aesthetic problems such as sparseness, loss, thinning or deformity in the eyebrow area. In this procedure, hair follicles (follicular units) taken from other parts of the body are transplanted to the eyebrow area to obtain a fuller and more natural appearance. In addition to problems in the shape and symmetry of the eyebrows, eyebrow transplantation is applied in the following cases:
- Eyebrow sparseness and hair loss problems
- Aesthetic concerns as a result of loss or thinning of the eyebrows
- Correction of unnatural eyebrow shape
- Elimination of eyebrow loss after burn or injury
In summary, eyebrow transplantation is a surgical intervention used to eliminate aesthetic problems in the eyebrow area, to increase the fullness of the eyebrows or to obtain a natural eyebrow appearance and is applied in accordance with certain situations and needs.
How Is Eyebrow Transplant Done? Which Techniques Are Used?
- Eyebrow transplant operation is performed with FUE hair transplantation logic.
- The procedure is performed under local anaesthesia and takes 3-4 hours.
- Roots taken from the nape area are used in eyebrow transplant. These follicles should be placed in the area to be transplanted at a certain angle and in a certain direction.
- Hair follicles come out of the skin at an angle of 45 degrees. Eyebrows are very different. They emerge from the skin at an angle of approximately 10-15 degrees.
- They have an upward shape in the inner part of the eyebrow, parallel to the ground as they reach the centre and slightly downward in the outer part of the eyebrow.
For this reason, you should be very careful when opening the canal during transplantation. Otherwise, when the eyebrow is transplanted incorrectly, it may grow differently, in the opposite direction or downwards. For this reason, eyebrow transplantation is a procedure that should definitely be performed by a specialist doctor.
Things to Consider Before Eyebrow Transplant
- Choose an expert eyebrow transplant doctor
- Share your wishes and expectations with your doctor before eyebrow transplantation.
- Stop smoking and drinking alcohol 2 weeks before eyebrow transplantation
Since the root is taken from the hair on the nape of the neck during eyebrow transplantation, they grow fast like hair. For this reason, it is useful to trim the ends at 15-day intervals. After one year, the eyebrows adapt to the characteristics of the transplanted area and their growth rate slows down. The need for trimming decreases. After 1 year, as the eyebrows will start to gain the characteristics of the place where they are transplanted, their growth rate will slow down and the need for trimming will gradually decrease.
Things to Consider After Eyebrow Transplant
- Water should not touch your eyebrows for two days after eyebrow transplantation.
- You should not swim in the sea or pool for the first two weeks after eyebrow transplantation.
- Your eyebrows should not be exposed to intense sunlight.
- Sports should be suspended during the recovery period after eyebrow transplantation.
- It is possible to see very small, pinhead-sized crusts in the area for a week after eyebrow transplantation. Since these crusts fall off quickly, they do not prevent the patient from returning to daily life and work. You can return to your daily routine after eyebrow transplantation.
After eyebrow transplantation, your eyebrows begin to grow after 3 months. It should not be forgotten that after the eyebrows are transplanted, they start to fall out in a period of 15 days, just like hair. The shedding process continues for 3 months. After the 3rd month, there is no shedding of eyebrows. Eyebrows take their final shape at the end of a process of approximately 7-8 months.
Why Should I Get Eyebrow Transplant in Turkey?
There are many reasons to have an eyebrow transplant in Turkey. Firstly, eyebrow transplantation costs in Turkey are more affordable and competitive compared to other countries. High-quality healthcare services are offered at more accessible prices compared to other countries. In addition, Turkey has experienced and specialised doctors in the field of eyebrow transplantation. This is a guarantee of successful results and satisfaction. Another reason is Turkey’s geographical location. Turkey is easily accessible from Europe, Asia and the Middle East, providing ease of travel for international patients. Cost-effectiveness, expertise, successful results and accessibility make Turkey a preferred destination for eyebrow transplantation.
Turkey Eyebrow Transplant Cost
Turkey eyebrow transplant cost vary depending on the number of grafts, the experience of the doctor, the technology used and the location of the clinic. It is difficult to specify a clear price because personalised treatment plans and needs are among the important factors affecting prices. You can contact us directly for detailed price information.
For detailed information about 2023 eyebrow transplant prices, you can contact Esteworld. Meet Esteworld’s expert physicians and achieve the permanent results you want.