Hair Transplant with Sedation (Narcosis)
Sedated hair transplant offers a comfortable solution for those who want to cope with hair loss. It promises patients a more peaceful procedure by minimising the stress and anxiety of traditional hair transplant experiences. This special technique involves the use of mild sedation to calm patients during the operation. Let’s take a look at how this innovative approach to hair transplant can offer a more comfortable experience and contribute to the hair transplant process.
What is Sedated Hair Transplant?
Sedated hair transplant is a method preferred by those who want to have hair transplant but do not dare to do so due to fear of needle or operation, or who want to have full and healthy hair in a comfortable way without feeling even a little pain or ache. Today’s medical technology allows people with hair loss to have the hair they dream of without feeling anything with a dream-like operation. With the sedated hair transplant method, people who are phobic of needles, surgery or who cannot stand the sight of even a little blood leave the problem of baldness and therefore the psychological problems caused by this situation in the past. It is recommended that heart and blood pressure patients with hair loss undergo sedated hair transplant.
How is Sedated Hair Transplant Performed?
- The specialist doctor evaluates the general health status of the patient and determines the suitability of sedation. The patient’s medical history and allergies are taken into consideration.
- Before the operation, medications suitable for sedation are administered to the patient. These medications calm the patient and induce a mild drowsiness.
- Under the influence of sedation, the patient is awake but in a calm state before the operation begins. During this time, the patient’s condition is continuously monitored.
- For hair transplant, hair follicles are usually taken from the nape of the neck. The donor area is numbed with local anaesthesia and the hair follicles are carefully collected.
- The specialist surgeon creates a natural hairline by transplanting the collected hair follicles one by one in the designated area. This procedure is performed comfortably thanks to the patient being in a light sleep state.
- After the operation, the patient rests and the healing process begins. The healing process is followed in accordance with the instructions given by the specialist doctor.
What are the Advantages of Sedated Hair Transplant?
- Sedated hair transplant allows patients to be more calm and stress-free during the operation.
- Thanks to its mild sedation effect, patients spend the operation process more comfortably.
- Sedated hair transplant method provides great comfort and convenience to both the person who has hair transplant and the doctor who performs hair transplant.
- Sedated hair transplant allows the operation to be performed painlessly. Therefore, sedated hair transplant is also known as painless hair transplant.
Thanks to the sedative effect of sedation, the person does not feel the local anaesthetic needles to be applied to the head area for hair transplant in any way. This semi-sleepy state, in which the person does not feel pain or pain, lasts about 10 minutes. Afterwards, the person wakes up as if he/she had a short nap. In this way, the person does not feel the needles that need to be applied to the head area for local anaesthesia and relieves the stress and excitement experienced due to the operation.
Why Should I Choose Turkey for Sedated Hair Transplant?
There are several reasons why having a sedated hair transplant in Turkey is attractive. Firstly, sedated hair transplant costs are quite affordable and competitive compared to other countries. High-quality healthcare services are offered at more accessible prices compared to other countries. Turkey is also home to experienced and specialised doctors in the field of hair transplant. This guarantees successful results and satisfaction. Geographical location is also one of the reasons why Turkey is preferred. Turkey is easily accessible from Europe, Asia and the Middle East, which provides ease of travel for international patients. Cost-effectiveness, expertise, successful results and easy accessibility make Turkey a preferred destination for sedated hair transplant.
Sedated Hair Transplant Cost
Sedated hair transplant prices vary depending on the hair transplant method, the number of grafts, the doctor’s experience, the technology used and the location of the clinic. It is difficult to specify a clear price because personalised treatment plans and needs are among the important factors affecting prices. You can contact us directly for detailed price information.
You can contact Esteworld for detailed information about 2024 sedated hair transplant prices. Meet Esteworld’s expert hair doctors and achieve the permanent results you want.